Friday, January 29, 2010

Message to the Graduates


this message is going to be for my friend Alexis,oh my god girl you made you finally did it you graduate! I'm so happy for you through out all the bull shit you had to put up with, the people telling you you weren't going to make it, that you were just going to be a drop out, another statistic another teen mother that didn't do anything for her life. you made it and you prove them wrong.best believe I'm next because if you can do with Alisha i can do it with Adrian. now you can trow your diploma in all those hater faces. now your going one step further and going to college dam i cant wait till I'm in your shoe standing were your going to stand today. I'm going to get my chance one day two. i just wanted to tell you congratulations and after all your my friend I've know you since the longest and i love you for being so strong and courage's and because you finished high school. I'm so proud of you.


when my day arrives when I'm standing up there looking down at the audience looking at my mom sitting my brothers looking at me and the most important face of all Adrian's looking at his Mommy standing up there graduate he may mot understand right there because he might be to little but one day he will understand that mommy went to all this struggle for him so he can have everything i didn't. when i see his big black eyes looking up at me that will be the best day of my life. i will feel like i accomplished something that allot of girls my age with kids will never be able to get because they drop out.i will thank god for giving me the privilege to have had the best son my best friends and most of all the best teachers that anyone could ask for i was very lucky to have had end up in Lindsay this school help me with daycare for my son, having a save place to be at when i didn't want to be home having the supports of my teachers and my dear friends i would think back and reminisce on sitting in that desk doing the d.o.l every morning reading a different book every month, thanks to my teacher i love to read dawn had motivated me and inspired me to go to college and I'm going to do it i going to prove everybody i can be the first gradue in my family with a 2 year old.

No comments: