Wednesday, August 26, 2009


1. Has part of this book inspired you in any way? If so, how and can you give a specific example from the book that exemplifies this inspiration?

This book has inspired me a lot because her faster parents put her down called her name tolled her she was nothing, because she didn't have her parents.I know how she feels because even thought i had a mom i always wanted my dad in my life but he just walked out on us.

2. Did this book change your life in any specific way, or perhaps, cause you to think differently about certain issues? If so, what and how?

It made me think that even though she has a messed up life so far in the book she ended up making something of her life she taught me that's if she can do it so could I.

3. What do you think Cupcake's motivation was for writing this novel? What do you think she believes her readers will get out of hearing her story? Is she trying to reveal something, or just telling her life story?

I think she just wants people to know that it doesn't matter where you live, where you come from, if you have parents or not you could be successful in life.

No comments: